This easy Iced Coffee recipe is a game-changer. I absolutely prefer making this coffee at home to buying coffee anywhere out.
Here’s what you will need:
- A brewing pot
- 2 scoops of your favorite ground coffee
- 100 ml of water
- A glass of milk
- A handful of ice cubes
- Cinnamon or another sweetener
Here’s how to make it:
- Place 2 scoops of grounded coffee into a brewing pot
- Add 100 ml of hot water
- Let it brew, and further cool down for about 8 minutes
- Fill your served glass with a handful of ice cubes
- Fill another glass with 1 cup of milk
- Mix 1 tbsp of cinnamon into the milk
- Fill your served glass with the milk (1/2) and the cool downed coffee (1/3 portion)
- Now enjoy!
If you are making this recipe than tag me on Instagram
I want to see this!
Other posts on the blog you might enjoy