These baked oatmeal energy bars are a delicious hand-held breakfast for all ages. One of the best things about this recipe is how easy it is to make. On top, it’s the excellent go-to before an intensive morning workout without the nasties of processed flour or sugar.
Here’s what you will need:
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- Handful of berries
- 2 tbsp of sliced notes
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven
- In a large bowl mix oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt
- In another bowl, whisk milk, peanut butter, berries and notes and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Pour the mixtures together of the two bowls
- Scoop into a muffin tin or cups
- Bake 40 minutes to 180 degrees(Celcius)
- Allow the cups to cool, before eating
Keep the oat bites in the fridge for an easy and healthy breakfast!
And then love at first bite!