Believe it or not, pancakes are absolutely easy to make and can fit into your clean eating plan. Traditionally, pancakes are not high in protein. No worries with this recipe I got you covered, by adding a few protein-rich ingredients to this delicious breakfast.
Here’s what you will need:
- 2 tbsp of protein powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Banana
- 400 ml of water or milk
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- Seeds, like flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds or and chia seeds
- Full-fat Greek yogurt
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together
- Heat a frying pan with oil and pour the mixture into the center
- Make 2 to 4 medium-sized pancakes and repeat the process till you have no mixture left
- Top with yogurt and blueberries to finish it off
Trust me and try making these protein pancakes without refined sugars and flours. Plus, they are super tasty!